BFA Visual Communications, Herron School of Art and Design
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite CS5 (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Bridge), Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook), QuarkXpress, Various font management software, various video and audio editing software (iMovie, Garageband, After Effects), Familiarity with prepress, including outputting digital plates, also large format printing, offset, digital and other various printing techniques, Outstanding working relationship with vendors, service bureaus and printers, Strong management skills, Able to take direction, Great attitude and strong work ethic. Good taste in music. Kind to animals. Let’s get to know each other, shall we?
In lieu of posting a resumé in the interest of online privacy, here are some of the duties I’ve been called on to perform. Resumé and references available upon request.
• Art direction, graphic design production and copywriting.
• Designing corporate identities, communication systems, corporate brands and collateral materials including brochures, presentations, websites, point-of-purchase displays, product packaging.
• Designing trade show materials and booth environment.
• Branding, rebranding and acting as a brand manager.
• Developing email templates for customer facing e-communication.
• Supporting the delivery of online marketing campaigns
• Acting as a liason with vendors and publications, including designing both print and digital ads for publication.
• Creating art and managing content for emails and email campaigns.
• Packaging design.
• Product launches.
• Digital asset management and archiving.
• Monitoring vertical industry trends and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of design tools, trends and best practices.
• Designing corporate identity and brands for clients, packaging, print advertising.
• Supervising on-location photography and video shoots, and press checks.
Honors and Awards
Selected for all-women’s invitational exhibition, Primary Colour’s “Chimaera’s Attic” 2012, Juried Stutz Gallery Show “Market” exploring the line between fine art and commerce 2012, Busy Beaver Customer Award 2011, Fifth Gear Modern Postcard Customer Spotlight Award 2010, French Paper Company Run of the Mill Club, Recipient 2010, Business Marketing Association Circle Award 2002, Ad Club of Indianapolis Addy Certificate of Merit 2001, Dean’s List 1996 – 2000, Recipient of Mary Holmes Fink Scholarship 1999, Recipient of Mary Milikin Scholarship 1998.
Resumé and references available upon request.
Thank you for your time. Have a nice day.